This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Coupled with relevant and substantial work experience, graduates may be able to seek entry into a range of Master level programs such as Master of Business Administration, or Master of Human Resources Management at an Australian Higher Education Provider (subject to the Higher Education Provider’s course entry requirements).
Employment outcomes from this qualification may include Career Development Manager (Education Sector),RTO Manager, RTO Education Advisor.
This course is conducted over a period of 78 weeks equating to 60 scheduled study weeks plus 18 weeks for holidays.
- Tuition Fees: AU $12,000
- Enrolment Fees: $200 (Non-Refundable)
- Material Fees: $1200
Mode of Delivery
This course will be delivered full-time (20 hours per week) using blended mode with predominantly face-to-face delivery (16 hours per week) in classroom environment on campus and some distance delivery (4 hours per week) using Moodle platform. Additional self-directed study at home is also required to achieve the desired course outcomes.
This course will not be assessed online or in a live workplace.
Note that Timetables are subject to change at the discretion of ACPC.
Course Entry Requirements
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or above at the time of application. Please note, ACPC does not enrol overseas students under eighteen (18) years of age into our CRICOS approved courses. This is an ACPC requirement, not a training package requirement.
- ACPC requires all candidates entering this course to have completed Australian Year 12 or its overseas equivalent qualification or an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Diploma or higher qualification; or have completed a bachelor’s degree; or have five years of work experience in an office/ business environment.
- International students must demonstrate their proficiency in English Language. The minimum English Language requirement is IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Language of delivery
This course will be delivered and assessed exclusively in English.
Students obtaining a ‘competent’ result for all listed competencies will be issued, by ACPC, a nationally recognised award for the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning). ACPC will issue the Certification within 30 days of the student being deemed competent in all units they are enrolled in.
Students, who do not complete the required 8 units of competency to achieve the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma Management (Learning), will receive a Statement of Attainment for those units that they have successfully completed.
Units of Competency
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- PSPMGT006 Develop a business case
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
Assessments will take the form of an open book theory assessment / activities, assignment and / or practical activities that simulated a work environment. Assessments may include, but are not limited to written questions, portfolio, roleplay, presentation and/or direct observation.
Resources and Materials
Student guide and support materials for each unit are provided in Moodle. Students must organise their own pens, pencils and writing materials for this course.
Facilities and Equipment
To facilitate structured face to face delivery, ACPC will utilise rooms located at Shop1, 15-17 Blaxland Road, Rhodes, NSW 2138.
Equipment available from the venue will include sufficient table and chairs for all students, whiteboard and data projector to deliver theory material.